How many women do you think are proud of their breast? Are happy with the way it look? Either with natural breast or after an illness or surgery?
I have to admit that I was one of them. Ashamed and embarrassed about the shape and the size. So I disconnected from my breast and my body and the thought of surgery came across my mind for years.
The thing when you disconnect from your body and particularly your breast as a woman, is that you disconnect from a part of your femininity, a part of yourself.
Your breast is the extension of your heart and is connected to your sexual organ.
When I’ve discovered that I could enhance the size, tone and firm up my breast naturally while getting them healthy, I’ve jumped on the occasion and gave it a try.
Result… It works!!! But with perseverance and a daily practice.
If ever you’re one of the woman who wants to be PROUD of their breast, who wants to OWN their breast, to LOVE their breast and to bring HEALTH in their bodies at the same time, come and join me in this practical workshop!
We’re going to learn:
– Natural techniques for breast augmentation (massage and diet)
– Natural techniques to lift and tone your breast (massage and diet)
– Natural techniques to prevent cyst and breast cancer
– Natural techniques helping in reducing PMS symptoms
– Simple breast massage before using a jade egg
– Daily routine for breast health if no goals in toning, firming or augmentation
What to bring:
– A small towel
– Oil for breast massage (100% natural oil will be available to purchased during the workshop if you don’t have)
– Wear a bra that is not too tight
* NB: This is a practical hands on workshop on your breast so our breasts will be expose to each other.
If ever you feel uncomfortable with that, please bring a beach sarong or similar that can cover enough your breast or a loose top. However, I recommend the beach sarong or similar in order to have more flexibility with the moves and to benefit more from the massage.
Dublin Wellness Centre
28 South William Street
Time and date: Sunday 15th December from 1pm to 2pm
You will be out on time so you can go and do your Christmas shopping
Tickets available at: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/kamasundari/311402
Registration required as places are limited.
For more information, email: email@example.com