Chi Nei Tsang (CNT) is a therapeutic treatment "massage" in which the technique is made for activating and cleansing the internal organs of the abdomen. The Taoist ways of ancient China have found that we often develop energy blockages in the internal organs that lead to knots and entanglements in the abdominal area. These blockages occur in the centre of our body where our vital functions operate and hinder the flow of energy. The greatest damage to our centre is caused by negative emotions such as anxiety, anger, insecurity, depression, worries, etc. Problems can also occur through overwork, stress, accidents, surgeries, drugs, medicines, poisons, improper nutrition and poor physical activity. The organs contain the essence of the spiritual power of a human being and form the lines of force that hold the body together and give it its structure. Chi Nei Tsang helps to regain good internal structure and to release stuck energy, creating vitality and wellness in the body’s integrated systems but also helps greatly in releasing suppressed emotions stored in the body organs and bones accumulated since birth.
••• In addition to improving overall health and vitality, Chi Nei Tsang treatment can also help with:
- Expanding the aura by opening and clearing the channels and meridians of the body
- Unblocking the Eros energy
- Opening of the Heart
- Digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and constipation
- Detox through elimination of toxins in the gastrointestinal tract and promoting lymphatic drainage
- Releasing various pain and tension including neck and related headache pain and lower back pain or issues with the sciatic nerve
- Alleviating asthma symptoms
- Improving circulation and cardiovascular health
- Women’s health conditions including endometriosis and menstrual problems
- Men’s health conditions including infertility and impotence
- And much more
***All the sessions are done following the Tantric principles, which means connection to the heart, awareness phases, etc and the sessions are not only on the deep physical plan but also energetic plan. NB: no nudity required.
Short sample from Master Mantak Chia's DVD explaining what is Chi Nei Tsang
In some cases, combining Chi Nei Tsang and Tok Sen during the session can provide a more efficient and immediate release of physical pain, tension, emotional pain, etc depending on the issue. Therefore, if you book a session for Chi Nei Tsang or Tok Sen and after examining your body, it appears that your body needs a combination of both or one or the other, the one that is the most appropriate will be chosen.
Nathalie has trained on Chi Nei Tsang level 1, 2 and 3 with Master Mantak Chia, Jutta Kellenger, Olivier Barre and Natasa Kovac, from the Universal Healing Tao System.